Our automatic netting machine weaves a tubular net of elastic thread or hemp
around the product. The netted product is kept under a constant vertical and horizontal compression, thus increasing product-maturing quality.
Our netting machines, available in three versions, that is ST 110, 150, 200 and 300, are composed of two main elements:
a The netting machine itself, equipped with fixed wheels and casters and complete with brakes.
b The conveyor belt for product exit, assembled on a frame in tubing metal, is equipped with fixed wheels and casters and complete with brakes.
During machine operation, the two elements have to be kept assembled. The two machine units are assembled by means of a keeper plate and two locking knobs, this operation requires no longer than 60 seconds. This possibility has been designed to enable machine end users to store the machine in reduced spaces after use.
|To download brochure: Netting Machine ST 110 – ST 150 – ST 200 – ST 300|
Examples of processed products
Machine technical data:
– Continuous automatic netting machine for products to be seasoned/matured such as:
salamis, pork neck salamis, bacon and Italian filleted pancetta coppata, loins, simple and
double bresaole, speck and hams
– Totally built in stainless steel and non-toxic plastic materials
– Production speed: 12/18 pieces/minute (by a product length of 500 mm)
– Timed electric lock for the opening of the rotor cover
– Possibility to change rotor and conveyor belt speed by means of potentiometers
– Speed reducer equipped with frequency converter HP 2 IP 66, to adjust rotor speed
– Speed reducer equipped with frequency converter HP 0,75 IP 66, to adjust conveyor belt speed
– The series speed reducers are of the vectorial type, electric supply: 380 V
– Max. absorbed power: 2,2 KW
– Machine overall dimensions: Length: 3400 mm – Height: 1198 mm – Width: 880 mm
– Total weight: KG 520
|ST-110:||ST-150 :||ST-200 :||ST-300:|
|Product diameter:||45-105 mm||70-140 mm||90-190 mm||130-290 mm|
(Number of needles)