Our ST-C.D. 700 clipper has been conceived to work equally with stiff and elastic twines as well as natural and synthetic casings. The machine carries out the clipping operation on two points at the same time, and the spacing between the two clips can be selected by the operator.
The double clipper with knee toggle is installed on a workbench completely made in stainless steel (AISI 304).
The workbench is equipped with two roller conveyors in stainless steel that help the operator position the product, thus reducing physical effort. The special protection cover of our ST-C.D. 700 clipper has also the task of facilitating the spacing between the products to be clipped.
Overall dimensions of the workbench: Width: 650 mm – Length: 1500 mm – Height: 900 mm.
|To download brochure: Double clipper with roller conveyor in stainless steel|
The following main advantages make the double clipper with workbench of SALA TECHNOLOGY a “must-have”, also for companies that do not produce large batches:
– Production flexibility
– Perfect execution of the pneumatic cutting device,
– Considerable reduction of processing times.
Wide consumption articles
Clips in bars (series 700)
Clips from reel (series 700)
Machine technical data
– Workbench in stainless steel (AISI 304), thickness: 4mm
– Workbench frame in stainless steel installed on 2 fixed wheels and 2 swivel castors with brakes ⌀ 100.
– Stainless steel roller conveyor embedded in the workbench to minimise operator’s physical effort
– Clipping unit completely in stainless steel AISI 304
– Pneumatic system incorporated in the clipping unit
– Stainless steel cylinders according to ISO 15552
– Pneumatic cutting device for a clean cut between the two clips
– ¼’’ Filter-lubricator unit
– Air receiver tank embedded in the workbench frame
– Pressure regulator of the product positioning lever
– Usable clips: 735 – 740 – 744