Information on Data Protection
You can give your consent to their use by clicking on "Accept"
According to the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.6.2003 in matter of personal data protection) and from the European General data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 and following modifications, this website respects the privacy of visitors and users and is committed to protecting user’s rights.
Legal BASIS of the processing
This website processes data prior to consent. By using or navigating on this website, visitors and users explicitly approve the present privacy information policy and accept the processing of their personal data according to the modalities and the purposes described below, including possible data dissemination to third parties, if this is necessary for providing them a service.
Data transfer and consent to personal data processing is discretionary. The user is allowed to deny consent and to withdraw any previously given approvals. However, denying the approval may prevent certain services from being provided and affect the navigation quality on this website.
From 25th May 2018 – date of entry into force of the GDPR – this website will process some data according to the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Collected data and purposes
Like all websites, also this website uses log files where data, which have been collected automatically during users’ visits, are stored. The data that may be collected are the following:
– IP addresses
– Browser type and standards of the computing device used for the log in
– Internet Service Provider’s name (ISP)
– Date and time of the website log in
– Visitor’s website of origin and referral sources
– Country of origin
– Number of clicks, if applicable.
The data are collected for the following purposes:
– Exclusively in aggregated and anonymous form, to grant the correct functioning of this website. None of these data enables the user’s or the visitor’s identification. From 25th May 2018 such data will be processed according to the controller’s legitimate interests,
– For security reasons (antispam filters, firewalls, virus detection) the automatically collected data may involve personal data like the IP-address which can be used – in compliance with the laws in force – to block any possible attempt to damage the website or other users, and consequently any harmful activities or crimes. Such data are never used for the users’ identification or profiling. Furthermore, they are neither subject to crosscheck nor disclosed to third parties, but exclusively used to protect the website and its users,
– These data shall be exclusively disclosed to the third parties who are involved in the necessary services functioning as, for example, in the management of the website comments.
If the website allows the entry of comments or in case of specific services required by the user in the contact form, the website automatically registers some identification data of the user, his/her email address and nickname. Such data are supplied by the user voluntarily at service delivery, and shall be processed upon approval. By entering a comment or any other information, the user expressly accepts this privacy information policy and in particular, accepts that other users may view the entered data.
The collected data shall be exclusively used for the delivery of the service required and only for the time necessary to deliver the service.
The data, which the users of this website decide to disclose to others through services and tools made them available, are supplied by the user consciously and voluntarily, so that users exempt this website from any liabilities in case of law breaches. It is up to the user to check for the permission to insert personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international regulations.
The data collected by the website are exclusively used for the above-mentioned purposes and stored for the time necessary to carry out the above-specified activities.
However, the data collected by the website shall not be disclosed to third parties, except for requests of judicial authorities and in all other cases provided for by the law. The data may be disclosed to third parties if this is necessary to supply a specific service required by the user (e.g. the management of comments), in case of security checks, or for optimising this website.
The website may collect data in the application forms. This data shall be processed according to the modalities specified below, exclusively to supply the service required by the user. Once the request has been carried out negatively or positively, the collected data shall be destroyed and for no reason disclosed to third parties.
Website chat service
Some personal data like company’s name or VAT number may be collected by us or by third parties.
Place of data processing
The data collected by the website are processed at the headquarters of the data processing controller and at the web hosting data centre.
The web hosting:
United Host – OVH Srl (One-person limited liability company)
Vat No. 06157670966 – Economic Administrative Index: Milan n° 06157670966
Registered Capital: € 10,000.00
Headquarters: Via Leopoldo Cicognara, 7 – 20129, Milan – Italy
Is responsible for the data processing. Since the company processes data for the controller and is located in the European Economic Area, they shall act according to the European Regulations.
Session cookies allow to distinguish users and to prevent functionality from being supplied to the wrong user, as well as for blocking cyber attacks.
Session cookies do not contain any personal data and are stored for the sole on-going session that is until the browser being closed. Session cookies do not require any consent.
The functionality cookies used by this website are strictly necessary to navigate on it and are connected with an explicit functionality required by the user (as the log in), for which no consent is required.
List of the website cookies
Name: “_ga” (Analytics)“
Name: “_gat_gtag_UA_7967488_3” (Analytics)“
Name: “_gid” (Analytics)“
Name: ” quform_session”
This website does not use profiling cookies, we do not store your choices/tastes and do not carry out any remarketing campaigns.
You can find the instructions for disabling cookies in the following websites:
Third parties’ cookies
The present website acts as an intermediary for cookies of third parties (like share buttons for social networks), which are used for supplying visitors further services and functionalities, as well as for optimising the use of this website.
Data transfer is agreed upon by the user/visitor and the third parties and this website is not involved in such a data transfer. Consequently, the third parties specified below shall directly supply the information about their use of such cookies, their purposes, and the possibilities to disable them to the user.
– Google (Google Analytics cookies): Google Analytics is an analysis tool of Google, which collects – through the use of permanent cookies – anonymous navigation data (broken off at the last octet), to analyse users’ website usage, compile reports on website activities, and provide other information, including the number of visitors and the visited sites. Google may transfer this information to third parties, if provided for by the law, or in case such third parties are entitled to process such information on behalf of Google. Google shall not match any IP-address to any other data it has collected. The data collected by Google are stored in Google’s servers in the USA.
Google is the responsible of the users’ data processing and shall process these data according to the controller’s requests, which are automatically given by the software settings. Through these settings, advertisements and data sharing can be disabled.
You can find more information about cookies on the page: “Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites”.
The user can choose to opt out of Google Analytics data collection by installing on his/her own browser the dedicated Google “opt-out” tool.
Most videos available on YouTube do not transfer cookies when accessing to the page for the first time, if you have selected the option “no cookies”. This advanced option prevents YouTube from memorizing users’ data, unless the user voluntarily plays a video.
Test_cookie .doubleclick.net is not a permanent cookie. It is used exclusively to check if the user’s browser can support cookies.
For further information about cookies usage and the way Google process them, please view Googles’ page on Googles’ data usage when visiting Googles’ business partners’ apps.
Social Networks Plug-ins and APPS
The website has a chat service where users can exchange information and make reservations. You can read more about the chat service information policy at the following links: httpss://www.mylivechat.com/privacy.aspx
– Facebook (linkinformativa cookie)
– Twitter (linkinformativa cookie)
– LinkedIn (linkinformativa cookie)
– Google+ (linkinformativa cookie)
– Paypal (linkinformativa cookie)
Data transfer in extra European countries
This website may share some of the collected data with third parties located outside the European Union. In particular, with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) by means of social plug-ins and Google’s Analytics.
The data transfer is ruled by precise decisions of the European Union and by the Personal Data Authority, more specifically by decision no. 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield); therefore no consent is required. The above-mentioned enterprises grant their acceptance of the Privacy Shield.
The present website processes users’ data lawfully and correctly by adopting all necessary security measures, as to prevent unauthorized accesses as well as unapproved disclosure, modification or deletion of data. Data are processed by means of IT and/or computerized instruments according to the specified purposes. In particular, the management software of this website is constantly updated and regularly scanned in order to protect it from viruses and dangerous codes.
Besides the data controller, also other individuals in charge of the website administration, sales and marketing, system administrators, lawyers or third parties, like suppliers of technical services, mail or hosting providers, IT- companies and communication agencies might have access to the data.
According to the European Regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR) and Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003 /(https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248), on the basis of the procedures and within the limits provided for by the legislation in force, the user can exercise the following rights:
– For legitimate reasons, the user is entitled to object in whole or in part to the processing of his/her personal data aiming at advertisements, direct sales, marketing mailings and market research,
– The user can ask at any time to have confirmation as to the existence of such data (right to access),
– To know where they come from,
– To receive clear information about them,
– To be informed of how the data are being processed, and to which purpose,
– To request the update, integration, rectification or deletion of his/her personal data and its transformation into anonymous form, as well as to block data that were processed against the law, or data that are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they have been collected,
– In case of data subject to consent, the person concerned can request a Personal Data report provided in a format usually supported by any electronic device and in case, at the sole cost of the data carrier,
– To file a complaint to the supervisory authority by means of:
• A registered letter addressed to the Personal Data Protection Authority, Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 00186 Roma,
• An email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to: email@example.com;
• A fax to: 0039/06/69677.3785.
More in general, the person concerned may exercise all the rights provided for by the legislation in force.
Data processing according to legitimate interests shall not prevent users to exercise their rights, except for the portability right, which is not provided for by the law. In particular, the user can object to the personal data being processed, by sending a request to the data processing controller.
Data processing controller
The data processing controller is the website administrator, Marco Sala, via Cherubini 31, 20831 Seregno (MB), with fiscal identification code SLAMRC68T30F704O, whom you can reach in the contact form.
Responsible of Data Processing
SALA TECHNOLOGY SRL, via Del Legno 5, 20851 Lissone (MB), tax identification code and VAT No.: 06510560961.
The web hosting OVH Srl, Via Leopoldo Cicognara, 7 – 20129, Milano – Italia
is the responsible for the data processing. Since the company process data for the controller and is located in the European Union, they shall act according to the European Regulations.
Google is the responsible of the data processing, since it processes data on behalf of the controller through Google Analytics.